Monday, April 17, 2006

D-town, baby... D-town.

had a whirlwind of a weekend in duluth visiting my parents and friends not seen for anywhere between 5 and 13 years. was an amazing time. here is the story in pictures. all events take place within 24 hours.

dad, mom, and lake superior
can you believe this is less than a mile from where i grew up?
zaavan impressed
erin and carrie
the boys are back in form
dan "rowing" an ottoman across the dancefloor
dad, zaavan, and mom
my brother, everett, and i

4 comments:

Susan said...

When I was in grade 6 at school (long time ago) we had to do an assignment on anything we liked and I picked the Great Lakes. I have no idea why. Anyway I do remember reading all about Lake Superior and the other four lakes. Looks like a nice place.

Wendy ftfs said...

Gotta love family time. :-)

lexi said...

nice pic uncle jon. it was nice seeing u yesterday.
♥ ya lots
lexi =^P ^_^

Dee said...

very nice. I have seen lake superior and it is lovely around there. I would like to see more of that great lakes but with the gas prices being what they are now, looks like that will be put on hold. Looks like you all had a great time though and that is what is important.