Sunday, April 02, 2006

back again.

wow. a whole week with no new posts. that's got to be some kind of record for me. but we have been having quite a conversation anyway, haven't we? again, thank you for engaging. i found it to be most edifying and encouraging.

not much new going on in my head this week. well, that's not true, but nothing to share and discuss yet. just wanted to share a pic from last monday when one of my oldest friends in the world joined the party. and let you know that i am indeed alive. probably more so than ever. which is good. he is increasing and i am decreasing. and i think that's how it's supposed to be.

dan and i

3 comments:

Tessa said...

I'm glad to see you aren't dead! a postless week is such a rarity for you... but i read all 34 comments on the other page so that was explanation enough.

Paul said...

Must be a "down" time in the blog world - I haven't posted since March 20th! Ugh! What's my problem? (I, too, am not dead - thank God!)

:-)

jON said...

hey, i'm glad you made it through the whole thing. it was quite the conversation.

PAUL!!!!!!!!! it's good to hear from you.